Graphic Design Intern (Vienna, Austria)
Graphic Design Intern
Location: Vienna, Austria
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a sure feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process- from the development of an idea to its realization.
As an intern for the Graphic Design department at Lomography, your duties will include
- Scanning and archiving old print materials
- Maintaining and improving our digital archive
- Development of layouts for product packaging, flyers and other print materials
- Creating print ready files
- Adaptation of graphics for retail and fairs
- Design of product and camera graphic
- Updating print materials and packaging
- Support of packaging design team
- Student majoring graphic design
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Interest in Photography
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Creative and open minded
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
- Full time, voluntary traineeship
- Start date: February 2017
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Please note that this position requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions for Croatia), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship or a standing work permit for Austria.
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work in PDF only) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.