Online Marketing Intern HQ Vienna
Online Marketing Internship
Location: HQ Vienna
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, and organized individual ready to join Lomography´s international team in its HQ in Vienna. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing and working with online communities.
By assisting in a wide range of online promotional tasks, you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. You will mainly be working on online marketing tasks for the Australian and Scandinavian markets, but not exclusively, so there’s a great deal to learn and if you already have a passion for these markets then this is the job for you. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a growing company with immediate tie-ins into fashion, design and music.
Tasks will include
- assisting liasing bloggers and magazines to secure features
- helping with press related work and developing communication strategies
- researching potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online projects, and working with the Online Manager to bring those projects to completion
- assisting, writing and publishing features for Lomography online magazine
- engage with Lomography’s community via the online magazine and social media channels
- occasionally assisting with events in Vienna, which may be in the evening or at weekends
- working in a proactive way to promote Lomography, its products, its projects and its community
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills)
- must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs and social media
- computer skills include: Excel, Word (good typing skills a must), possibly some light Photoshop work
- detail-oriented and efficient, punctual, articulate
- ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals, takes initiative, outgoing personality, extremely well organized and concise
- positive attitude and willingness to learn
- fluent in spoken and written English
- Full time, voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 6 months
- Job start date: February 2017
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship or a standing work permit for Austria.
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your writing skills) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.