Logistics & Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location: New York City
Lomography, the worldwide largest analogue photography community and company is searching for a Logistics & Accounts Receivable Assistant.
- Oversee day to day outbound fulfilment of wholesales orders
- Supervise day to day outbound e-commerce fulfilment
- Be the point of contact for our third-party warehouse on everything inbound and outbound
- Sales order entry, invoicing, and tracking in the ERP system
- Record purchases and other stock movements in the ERP System
- EDI processing, label creation for our key accounts.
- Accounts receivable management (incl. receivables collection and communication with external accountant)
- Book returns and issue credits
- Collaboration with our Vienna HQ for reports, regular stock counts, stock forecasting and reconciliation
- Support in other tasks (procurement of 3rd party products, office supplies and other necessities)
- Experience in order processing and management of stock and accounts receivables
- Experience with ERP Systems and/or simple databases
- Profound MS Excel skills (or similar spreadsheet software).
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Motivation to work in a multi-cultural, International company / environment
- Basic accounting understanding
- Focused on details even in stressful times, good time management skills,
- Passion for Lomography and analogue photography as well as in logistics tasks
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work both independently and in a team, be resourceful
- Like to take challenge, finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Email application only!
Job start date: ASAP
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com