Online Intern for the North American Market in HQ Vienna (m/f)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual ready to join Lomography´s Online Team in its headquarter in Vienna. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing and working with a large community of creative individuals.
- Writing and publishing features on the Lomography Online Magazine
- Create content for the USA social media channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Send newsletters to the USA subscribers under the guidance of the USA Online Manager (based in NYC)
- Help to coordinate the Lomography USA Community
- Research potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online projects, and work with the USA Online Manager (based in NYC) to bring those projects to completion
- English native speaker, with very good writing skills. Any additional language is a plus.
- Ideally you lived in the USA for some years and are well aware of the local cultural & art scene
- Computer skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), possibly some light Photoshop work
- Must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs, and social media
- Detail-oriented and efficient, punctual, articulate
- To-do attitude and able to work in a team to achieve success
- Interest in photography
- Previous working experience in an international organization and/or proven copywriting skills are a big plus
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 6 months
- Job start date: ASAP
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your marketing skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International
Please wait to be contacted by us.