Online Marketing Manager Italy
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
As our Online Marketing Manager you will be in charge of all Italian related online matters including newsletters, SEO, social media, content marketing and PR. You´ll be working with the online & marketing Teams in Vienna, serving as a communication link for all online & marketing matters:
- Maintain and improve the Italian Lomography Online Shop.
- Develop and implement strategies for stronger up-selling and for increasing conversion rates.
- Assume the responsibility of regular and correct reporting to HQ – on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Localize and execute international marketing concepts
- Find effective partners for online collaborations and execute them.
- Assume the responsibility for research and development of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage existing press relations and research new contacts.
- Create local press releases.
- Manage relation with photographers and partners for camera testing.
- Management of local social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) & Lomography Community
- Communicate events and collaborations via localized newsletters, social media and the Lomography website.
- Develop strategies to enhance community contribution for Lomography.it
- Native Italian and fluent English
- Affinity for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Must show ability to coordinate and manage projects and to meet deadlines
- Excellent personal time management
- Working autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Online Marketing, PR and/or Event Management experience is a big plus
- Open-minded and communicative
- Lomographic experience a big plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to learn the ins and outs of online marketing
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 21.644,- gross per year. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (résumé, cover letter, reference projects) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.