Photographic Intern (HQ Vienna)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Are you a skilled photographer looking for an adventurous, varied and exciting internship? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a talented photography intern to help with a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Take product shots of Lomography cameras, films, lenses and accessories
- Take mood-style photos (people shooting with cameras and using accessories)
- Retouching and finalizing photos
- Help manage a database of all product photos
- Working with web designers for special shots needed for online promotions (newsletters and websites)
- Helping with other design related projects such as photo shoots and organizing props
- Knowledge/experience of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently on projects
- Good understanding of the Rules of Photography
- Experience working with different lighting – studio strobes, on-board flash, available light
- Keen attention to detail.
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of photography
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A lomographic welcome package
- Voluntary traineeship
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.