Interaction Designer (Junior & Senior)
Location: HQ Vienna
Lomography is looking for a full-time Interaction Designer to join our team in Vienna. Our new Interaction Designer will work with our global online team and help us develop innovative online campaigns. This position is open to junior and senior designers alike, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are looking for someone who is willing to take charge, with an eye for simple and effective design, likes being part of a team and is interested in photography.
Lomography is an exciting and vibrant international company dedicated to creative analogue photography. We develop, design and distribute an eclectic range of cameras, films, lenses, books, fashion accessories, bags, stationery products and much more. We are an ever-growing company that is dedicated to supporting and showcasing creative & experimental photography – which is why we also regularly host events and exhibitions in countries all around the world.
- Manage web projects from concept, design, code to completion
- Ensure design and code quality of all our web projects
- Proficient in a design tool of your choice (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, …)
- Good design sense – minimal use of grid systems, clean typography, responsive design, understanding of design trends
- Passion for elegant and clean code
- Experience with PHP and/or Ruby on Rails is a plus (but not required)
- Experience in or familiar with UI and UX
- Experience in art direction is a plus
- Experience with newsletter design and coding
- Experience with Git
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and test all the gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 22.204,- gross per year. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this position requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
Please send us your CV, portfolio and/or reference to previous or ongoing projects to:
and wait to be contacted by us.
Lomography sucht einen Interaction Designer (Vollzeit) für unser Team in Wien.
- Konzeption, Design, Programmierung und Umsetzung von Webprojekten
- Qualitätssicherung von Design und Programmierung
- Erfahrung in gängigen Design-Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, …)
- Gutes Gefühl für aktuelle Designtrends
- Du liebst eleganten und sauberen Code
- Grundkenntnisse in PHP und/oder Ruby on Rails
- Art Direction
- Newsletter-Design und Umsetzung