Marketing and Distribution Manager
Location: London, UK
As our Marketing and Distribution Manager you will be in charge of marketing Lomography products to photo, design, museum, and concept stores on the British Isles. You’ll be working with the online and marketing teams in Vienna, communicating Lomography content and products to our English speaking customers.
- together with the Team at HQ Vienna you create marketing concepts for your market(s) and implement them
- find effective partners for (sales-)collaborations
- together with our international teams you develop and organise different events (e.g. international fairs and exhibitions, marketing events)
- you calculate and prepare offers for your different customers
- manage relations with the press, photographers and partners
- develop strategies to enhance community contribution for lomography.com and social media
- completed commercial education (university, university of applied science, commercial academy), ideally with focus on marketing/sales
- enthusiasm for Lomography products and the competence to communicate these well
- prior professional experience is of advantage, but not necessary!
- you are fluent in written and spoken English, any other additional language is of advantage
- you have a sound knowledge of Office programmes and possess rudimentary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- a basic understanding of analogue photography and cameras is required
- you are open-minded and communicative
- you enjoy working in an international environment together with great people from many different countries and cultures
- you are creative and you work independently
- you possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- your persuasiveness complements your business skills
- you like travelling
What we offer
- the opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy
- learn the ins and outs of marketing in a cultural environment
- test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- we always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- start date as soon as possible
- Please note that this job requires free access to the UK labour market, and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including CV, cover letter and samples of your work) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.
Please note that we can’t reimburse you for expenses you might incur in the context of an interview such as travel costs, per diems or per noctems.